Wondering about the order in which your search results are displayed? Read on:
How home listings are sorted
When you explore property listings using the Homes tab, the sorting is customizable according to your preferences. The results display all property listings that match your search, and you can refine your matches through various filters.
The default option for the order of search results is "Newest first," which means listings are sorted based on their publication date. You can choose from several sorting options under the "Sort by" tab in the "More filters" section:
- Newest first
- Oldest first
- Highest cost
- Lowest cost
- Latest move-out
- Earliest move-in
- Latest move-in
- Earliest move-out
- Most rooms
- Least rooms
- Largest living area (sqm)
- Smallest living area (sqm)
How the default "Newest first" sorting works
"Newest first" is the default sorting for property listings on Blocket x Qasa. In this arrangement, it's the most recent publication date of the listing, not the property's initial publication date, that determines its position in the search results.
For example, if a lister republishes the same property (as in "Renew listing"), the new publication date will determine its position, rather than the date when the listing was originally published.
How tenant profiles are sorted
When you use the Tenants tab to connect with potential tenants, you might be curious about how tenant profiles are sorted:
Without a published listing
If you don't have a property listing, all tenant profiles are displayed from newest to oldest. We recommend creating a free property listing to inform the system about what you're looking to rent out. This way, you can receive more relevant suggestions.
With a published listing
If you have a published listing, tenant profiles are shown based on their relevance to your specific property. The following parameters are taken into account:
- Lease information: Move-in and move-out dates, rent, and number of tenants.
- Property details: Square meters, furnishings, address, student housing, senior living, property type, and shared housing.
- Tenant's requirements: Any requirements like wheelchair accessibility, smoking, and pets.
- Amenities: Presence of balcony, storage, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, bathtub, parking, sauna, and bike storage.
- Activity level: Inactive users are not matched to ensure relevant results.
It's important to note that sorting isn't something you set yourself; Blocket x Qasa's algorithm handles it based on parameters relevant to each specific profile.