The heading is automatically created so that you don't have to bother. The name consists of the location, type of home and size. It also makes it clear to all homeseekers what the ad is about.
Articles in this section
- Will my contact details be shown in the ad?
- How do I edit the heading of my listing?
- What should I keep in mind when creating my listing
- What rent should I set?
- What is the difference between furnished and unfurnished?
- What’s an overnight stay/ commuters apartment?
- How can I edit my listing?
- Can I reactivate my listing?
- How can I remove my published listing?
- What does a suggested rent from the tenant imply?