This article is relevant to professional landlords. Are you renting out as a private user please find relevant information here.
Many landlords waste a lot of time answering the same questions over and over again. Not to mention redundant viewings that could have been avoided by comprehensive descriptions and more pictures in the listing. Make sure to provide as much information in your ad as possible, and save tons of time down the line.
Everything that can clarify your property's attributes is desirable. Having that said, there are some things that can be more valuable than other. Everything that stands out should be mentioned - both positive and negative. It will save you a lot of time if you are straight forward and clear.
Don't forget to mark yourself as a professional landlord. This will open up some added flexibility to your ads.
7 THINGS YOUR LISTING SHOULD INCLUDE
Here are 7 things you should consider when creating your ad:
- If the listing doesn't have a washing machine, please briefly describe the laundry room. Is it in the same house? How easy is it to book? How many machines are there?
- Is the ceiling higher than normal? Make sure to include that.
- Does the rent include high speed internet?
- Does it have a balcony?
- Can you describe the area? Most people who view your listing have never lived in the area. Is it "quiet and nice with closeness to green areas" or maybe "close to everything"?
- How about public transport? This is often requested university cities and in bigger cities.
- Is it possible to have a car? Is there available parking space, or maybe even two?
You can add two of our additional services for added security- Rent Guarantee and Rental Insurance
You can always reach out to us via our live chat if you feel unsure what to write and want us to take a look.